Friday, March 11, 2005

Yea Megan. Damn Kevin.

That damn Kevin. I go to check out his blog so's I can put a link to his on mine (what?!!) and not only am I stealing his host, I've also copped his template. Well, he was here first, so I'll either have to change my template (and this post won't make sense anymore) or make mine far superior to his. I'll probably do the former since he's got such a big damn headstart on me. Actually, it's probably nothing to get excited over since I haven't told anybody about this blog.

Hoo-rah for Megan. She's got a new job with U____ R____'s. I'm doing the Russian thing since certain people have been fired for mentioning their work in their blogs. I don't really know why Russian writer's do the underlining thing. I always figured it was to add lucky #7 to the number of names each character had. Anyway, congrats to her on beating me to gainful employment.

I'm off to bed where I will shoot her icy glares while she sleeps. Unfortunately, whenever I practice glaring, I always end up blinking uncontrollably. Kidney punches, though, that's where I excel.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oowwww...

3/16/2005 1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, didn't you get your meat sweats idea from a Friends episode?

3/17/2005 11:02 AM  
Blogger Skim said...

God, how I despise you.

3/17/2005 10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

some blog. one entry a week. you lazy bastard.

3/19/2005 6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home