Monday, March 21, 2005

Personal Spending

I think it's high time I put an end to this embargo I've placed on myself. I've punished myself long enough for not having a steady job. There are too many things I wanted to do once I got out to California. I was gonna change my life - go running by the ocean, study new languages, further my diving. It's about time I attempted to reattain a sense of normalcy.

And I think I know just the way to do it.

Why not start spending what little money I get from SAT tutoring? Why should that meager yet hard-earned income be blown on something as trivial as rent? I need to be taking steps towards being my old, cheerful self again. What better way than to blow some dough? After all, I have always been the champion of irresponsible purchases! That's it, tomorrow I'm really gonna start searching for something to make me temporarily happy. Only temporary, but oh so happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home