Monday, May 01, 2006

The chowder was pretty good too

Well, we're back from vacationing in San Francisco. Let me tell you, the crazy excitement that we had is beyond description. The people, the lights, the money, the car chases, the intrigue...Ah, yes. We documented every life we saved, every celebrity party we shmoozed at with scads and scads of pictures. Unfortunately we don't have a digital camera, so you'll have to wait to see them. But, since it's kind of a pain to upload regular pictures, I probably won't get around to it. You're just going to have to imagine the wildlife jousting tournament I single-handedly shut down after winning against Gluth-tag, the mightiest of the gigantic elephant warriors. I dunno. I think maybe I took some pictures with my phone, but angelic beings need at least 7.1 megapixels, so they might just look like sleeping hobos. Whatever. We're back. It was fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home