Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I Serve A New Master

200 pounds! For the first time since probably 1987, theJEDMAN tipped the scales at 200lbs on Saturday, naked in the gym locker room. It is quite a feat for theJEDMAN, since he was over 230 the whole decade of the 90s.

Although the above statement is true, I didn't actually write it. I came across it while Googling myself again, one of my favorite little hobbies. (Here's a link to the entire post) From the moment I saw it, I knew I was lost. I am now a subscriber to the Jedman Nation. In the past, I've occasionally referred to myself as "the Jedman." No longer. NO LONGER. This guy deserves that right way more than I do.

Lately, he's been signing his posts, "The life of theJEDMAN is always intense." How true.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you Google "theJEDMAN"? That's getting pretty obscure...

5/11/2006 7:09 AM  
Blogger Skim said...

No. Shut up.

imevqsx

5/11/2006 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home