Monday, July 10, 2006

Zi-damn!!!

So there's no question in my mind that Zinedine Zidane is insane. Why would your first intinct be to attack somebody with your head instead of the usual punch/push? But then new information that was presented to me today has illuminated things for me. A co-worker pointed out that with his injured arm Zizou was ill-equipped to pugilize up all over his opponent's face. Perhaps a crushing head-butt was the only means of retaliation left him. But then, he resorted to it so fast...

And then it all came clear. I found an article on Yahoo, speculating on the force that is Zidane, pointed out that this wasn't the first time he's tried to destroy someone with his melon.

Five years ago with Juventus, he head-butted an opponent in a Champions League match against Hamburger SV after being tackled from behind.

He's making a habit of it! He must be stopped now or the consequences could be disastrous...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice work on the photo. I especially like it since Vinnie Jones had his own incident.


egmina

7/11/2006 7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also like the first picture here.


kiffjvj

7/11/2006 10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My uncle is British and he told me stories about kids from when he was in school. Kids would just go around and head butt each other, and hard too. He thinks that some of them have extra "cushion" to protect them. Kinda funny, must be a European thing.

7/11/2006 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home