Friday, May 26, 2006

Blog fatigue

I've got it, and it's here to stay. Tonight, instead of blogging, I spent several hours watching every unaired episode of "The Jake Effect" on Bravo. I gotta say, that was a quality show. Too bad it never got picked up by a network. But then, it'd just get cancelled like everything else I love.

Nickorice wins for the week, but, for the life of me, I can't get her page to load right now, so you won't know exactly why she won, except that her Sunday post about weddings and mothers was fantastic, and you should check it out if her blog ever loads.

Rj, I might consider making you a co-winner. I would be willing to give you the honor. All you have to do is give me a number. I'm thinking between 1 and 31, because it's Vegas time, bay-bee!!!

NO WHAMMIES!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger RJW said...

i don't know if lightning strikes twice, but throw away some on 16

5/26/2006 4:33 PM  
Blogger Skim said...

Indeed it does not. You suck at picking numbers.

ewqxqyea

5/28/2006 10:14 PM  
Blogger RJW said...

yeah, the odds of that happening would have been like one in 900 or something like that if i remember probability correctly.

6/01/2006 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home