Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Step 1 Complete

Well, I've done my irresponsible shopping. I bought a pair of expensive headphones from Amazon. Does it still count as irresponsible if I had so many gift certificates that I only spent thirteen actual dollars? I suppose it partly does, since there were plenty of useful/necessary things I could've gotten instead. Am I happier for having bought them? You betcha. At least I think I will be once the package arrives. Next on my list of things to buy are a minidisc player and a microphone. Once I have all the ingredients, I will begin recording audio journal entries. Who knows? If I ever figure out how to use this blog, I'll put some of them on here. There, I just made my purchasing less irresponsible. Maybe I should make up the difference by buying something totally unnecessary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home