Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Pre-New Year's Resolutions

Don't give up on this year just because a new one is about to start! You still have lots to do: holiday shopping, baking, sending cards, making figgy pudding... In fact, I have way more stuff I need to do now than I will over all of next year.

Here are the things I need to do before the 1st:

1. Buy presents
2. Redo resume
3. Apply to those jobs whose deadlines are in December
4. Actually learn how to use ProTools so that new job won't know I was lying on my resume
5. Finish travel arrangements
6. Buy warm clothes
7. Buy fancy clothes for the eve
8. Learn how to dance
9. Write grad school essays
10. Go to Toledo
11. Go to Chicago

Whoo! That's a lot to take on for a guy who's used to only working 20 hours a week. Here's what I have to do over all of next year:

1. Get into grad school
2. Get internships
3. Lose weight

New Year's resolutions are for bitches.

1 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

hmmm when might said chicago trip be planned?

12/14/2005 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home