Thursday, May 11, 2006

Now We Are (Twenty-) Six

I thank everyone for all the birthday shout outs. They served to brighten what was certain to be a craptastic day. Of course, I've been casually mentioning my birthday for the past week in a blatant call for attention, so everyone who remembered me kindly today is a sucker. Everyone who didn't just sucks.

I don't have much to say about this birthday. Because I was so happy with this post's title, I was going to try to write a poem in the style of A.A. Milne, but I'm not talented enough to write poetry, even if it is for kids. Instead, I'll just mention that on my way home, the radio played 4 Non Blondes' What's Up. Now I'm too old for that song to hold extra special meaning for me, seeing's how I'm no longer 25. I still sang along anyway. Loudly and badly - that's my style, baby.

This post blows. Make a wish.

1 Comments:

Blogger curious m said...

I wish for your piece of cake. Amen.

5/11/2006 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home