Wednesday, July 12, 2006

An Essay on America and Its Talent

Well, not really an essay, I just want to confess that I love America's Got Talent. I mean, come on! The yodeler and the crazy tapdancers are awesome! So far, only two of the acts have performed in these, the semi-finals, but I love them both. I have a sneaking suspicion that the gay Russian angel and the Snow White stripper didn't make it through, and, disappointing as that is, I'll totally rebel if they kicked off the flexible girl who shoots bullseye arrows with her feet.

Holy crap!!! The ventriloquist just finished, and he blew my mind!!!!

To all those people out there who hate America, I don't think you're paying close enough attention.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For that last line I want to kick you in the nuts b/c you sound like a bush-ite. But you got me laughing none the less, so I am going to hold myself back :)

(gets blocked...lol)

7/13/2006 6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home