Monday, March 28, 2005

Get not so rich not so quick!

Last week, rather than looking for steady work at a respectable job, I decided to take advantage of the market in a ploy to make myself some cash. What stocks did I purchase based upon exciting secret advice whispered into my ear by those in the know? None. Instead, I stocked up on Sony's new expensive toy, the PSP (or PlayStation Portable). These babies sell at a price of $249.99 and, according to every newspaper on the planet, were guaranteed to sell out immediately. My scheming mind went to work, and I decided to buy one myself and then sell it on Ebay for mad profits. When the release date came along, I went a little crazy and bought more than one. I got seven. I figured that with the profits from seven I could make enough money to buy myself some recording equipment. Hell, maybe I could even keep one for myself!

Apparently everyone in the world had the same idea I did. Ebay is now flooded with these things, some of which are being sold for less than retail. Doesn't really matter - I can always return them to the stores I bought them from. However, today, unable to wait any longer, I decided to list one of the units. If you would care to follow the auction, the id number is 8181450306. Join me as I obsessively check bids and page hits every five minutes for three days. At the very least, I've learned one or two tricks about writing in HTML.

Oh God. Why hasn't anyone else looked at my auction?!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home