Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Daily, Weekly, Yearly, Lifely Pick-Me-Up

Hello my friend. Are you feeling down because you're life hasn't become what you thought it would. Do you feel disappointed by the less-than-glamorous evenings you spend watching syndicated television shows? We here at Meat Sweats would like to stroke your ego a bit. Sure, you may not be Hollywood's brightest new star, you aren't out saving the rainforests or the whales, but at least you aren't one of the biggest dorks in the universe.

5 Comments:

Blogger curious m said...

Oh my God--Robert, are you okay??

6/07/2005 4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I spy jed in a rice patty cone hat.

6/07/2005 4:51 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Wow. That did make me feel temporarily better. I especially liked the girl clapping furiously at the end.

6/07/2005 4:55 PM  
Blogger Skim said...

Yeah, that's my favorite part. I've got a question about the timeframe of this game. Are they supposed to be playing in a post-apocalyptic future or in an alternate dimension filled with shitty old garages?

6/07/2005 5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lightning bolt!

Lightning bolt!


Lightning bolt!


{{clapping}}

6/08/2005 7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home