Friday, October 07, 2005

Quality time killers

First off, Meet the Beastles. I liked Party Ben's mashup of the Gorillaz' Feel Good Inc. with Cake's Never There into the cleverly titled Never Feel Good, and I had high hopes and respect for the abilities of music mashers. But I could not predict the sheer catchiness of properly-melded Beatles vs. Beastie Boys tunes. Especially good are Tripper Trouble and Watcha Want Lady, although I think I'm most impressed with Mad World Forever.

Next, I present the greatest video game ever. Submit to Way of the Ninja. And let me just add the caveat that you're a pussy if you exit a level before collecting all the gold possible.

Finally, thanks to Drew for introducing me to this great instance of a Movie Out Of Context.

Thank God for the weekend.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know that level in Way of the Ninja, Episode 01, with the piece of gold hidden away in the mountain where you can't get to it?

That piece haunts my dreams.

10/07/2005 9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that game is impossible. i took out the first three levels of episode 00 going forward and then ran out of time. for kicks i tried starting at episode 20 or whatever and the second level there is impossible. i don't know how you're supposed to defeat bad guys like in the demo

10/08/2005 7:16 PM  
Blogger Skim said...

Sorry Rj, I'll post a link when they develop "Way of the Fed". Until then, keep practicing.

10/09/2005 11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home