Thursday, September 01, 2005

Because C.S.Lewis was a dirty, dirty man...

The Chronicles of Narnia movies will start to come out soon. I've been thinking about some of the books and what I can remember from them. The Magician's Nephew has always stuck out in my mind, because it had so many cool things: the "Wood Between the Worlds", the magic rings, and especially the "Deplorable Word." For those who don't remember, the "Deplorable Word" was a word so powerful and wicked that, when spoken, it would destroy all life. The evil queen that terrorizes the children in the story was said to have spoken the word when she destroyed her universe, but we never get to find out what the word is. How could we? Almost anything would be a letdown. But still, I'm pretty sure I know what the word is. Can we all agree the word was probably "Cunt"? It's by far the most deplorable word I've ever come across.

I hope I haven't destroyed your world.

3 Comments:

Blogger RJW said...

what's the keyword this time...

my world is shaken.

thanks a lot.

9/01/2005 2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i suppose it would have to be that. the alternative, "twat," just makes me laugh.

9/02/2005 5:13 AM  
Blogger Skim said...

Sorry Rj, I felt like deleting the spam comment. I now realize that without it, your comment is not as funny. Rest assured that it made me laugh my ass off.

9/02/2005 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home