Wednesday, February 21, 2007

EN GARDE, CONNASSE!!!

Why is Drew Mama excited about The Black Donnellys?

I'm excited about the new detective show starring Andy Richter and Buster from Arrested Development. I actually clapped my hands and bounced up and down upon seeing the preview.

But what could possibly be good about The Black Donnellys? Is he just biased because it's about Irish people?

I'm gonna make a show about four Asian gangsters called The Yellow Changs. The previews will have some slanty-eyed dry cleaner saying in a chinky voice, "You remebah da Chang bruddahs, riiiiiight?" Oh god. So racist. But it'd still be a helluva lot better than the fucking Black Donnellys. Maybe I'm just biased.

Sorry, that's just been bothering me. New Modest Mouse album, eh? That's pretty cool. But 300??!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

come visit chicago and we can all watch 300 on the 6-story IMAX...

2/22/2007 7:02 AM  
Blogger andrew said...

I would totally watch The Yellow Changs.

Also, I would like to point out that commenting is really annoying now that they've switched me to the new Blogger.

2/23/2007 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home