Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Sports Superstar

I've considered all sorts of alternate sports to try out so that I won't ever have to play basketball. Yesterday I bought a skateboard to improve my balance so that surfing won't definitely kill me. In the past I've played ultimate frisbee, ping-pong, and hackeysack. One that I wish I could do is free running (or Parkour for those in the know). Free running is just a bunch of hooligans running around doing crazy things like jumping off of incredibly high walls onto fire hydrants, somersaulting all the while. If I ever got in shape, I'm pretty sure I could get good at it. Yeah right. Oh well. At least I'm already better than this guy.

1 Comments:

Blogger RJW said...

uh, do you know this guy or does he just searc for parkour on blogs and promotes his own site.

i'm impressed that he actually made a personalized post, at least it's not a bot of some sort.

1/13/2006 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home