Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Two thoughts on the Alito hearings

First of all, Alito's wife left the senate hearings in tears today after her husband was asked some difficult questions. Read all about it here.

I just want to say, "FUCKING SUCK IT UP, BITCH!" No, that's not what I want to say. Not completely.

I mainly want to point out how funny it is to me that the Republican senator chastised the Democrats in such a passive-aggressive manner. "Tut, tut. I sure do wish your wife didn't have to go through all this 'a here ruckus. If only certain members of the senate would just go away, we could all vote you in and then go back to your house for your wife's famous pot roast." That's an actual quote, by the way. He then slapped the stenographer on the ass.

Secondly, I just want to say that Sen. Edward Kennedy is my hero. Sure, what he said may not lead to anything substantial, but he gave me so much hope. Although, if Ratzinger can be made fucking Pope after having been a Nazzy, then I guess Alito might survive as a confirmed racist/chauvenist.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

I felt bad for Mrs. Alito, although she seems a bit thin-skinned for Washington.

1/11/2006 7:03 PM  
Blogger curious m said...

I for one can't wait for a return to good ol'fashioned American values. Us womenfolk long for the days when a promotion from "typist" to "personal secretary" was rewarded with a firm slap to the ass. Raises are just so impersonal.

1/12/2006 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home