Sunday, July 23, 2006

Weakend

Yesterday was pretty hot for San Diego - 93 degree high with 50% humidity. M informed me that it was much hotter and humider in D.C., where we will be moving soon, but she agreed that we should still go to the movies for the air conditioning. We saw Pirates II and The Lady in the Water. That we saw two movies back-to-back is disgusting, but it was hot out, and we only paid for the first one. It was the first time I've ever snuck into a second movie, and I think that added more to the movie-going experience than the movies themselves.

Pirates was boring, and Lady was hokey, but I liked Lady. I'm a sucker for Shymalamalan. Gore Vidal can go to hell.

It's nice out today, so I'm gonna venture outside. I doubt anything exciting'll happen, but be assured you'll be the first to know.

Kevin wins again for last week. I don't have any one post in mind; they've all got something in them I like. Paul's blogging week deserves mention too.

2 Comments:

Blogger curious m said...

God. Even half-way across the globe you're a giant dorkwad.

7/27/2006 2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interestingly, in Jordan, dorkwads tend to be quite small.

7/27/2006 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home