Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Tuesday morning linebacking

Did you see the game last night? You didn't see the game??!! Unbelievable! Un-FUCK-I-N-G-believable!!!

You sorry piece of shit, you missed the most amazing shit I've ever seen! It was INCREDIBLE! But you missed it. What the hell were you doing? Was there a gay pride parade in town or something, you gaywad? Just kidding. Shut the fuck up; I'm not homophobic, you are!

Just tell me: Do you like pussy? DO YOU LOVE PUSSY??!!! YES!! My man LOOOVES PUSSY!!! Dude, there was so much pussy on the screen I thought I was gonna hump my plasma tv in front of my girlfriend!

No, but seriously, those girls are hot. I hooked up with a cheerleader once after a Yankees game, and she was so fine - had a tight little ass and everything. Yeah baseball has cheerleaders, dipshit! Who do you think drives the cart and shoots the t-shirts out of the cannons? Jesus! Why do I even talk to you?

I can't believe you missed it! They had fireworks and a fucking laser show that spelled out their names, and there were these huge crazy dogs that kept running in circles and fucking with the crowd! People were freaking out, but the commentators said they were robots from Sony, or something like that, so it was ok.

My cousin was there! She called me while they were playing, because she knows how much I'm into them, but I couldn't really hear anything because it was so loud, and there's like that twenty second delay shit, so I just watched it on tv. But I was so goddamn jealous of her...I'm gonna kick her ass when she comes up next week. Oh, you should come out with us! I know you got a thing for her. Too bad she's not gay like you - ha ha!!

No, but she says they were supposed to only play for like 15 minutes, but they kept trying to go longer because the crowd was way into it, and the stadium officials had to threaten to sue them to get them to stop...

What do you mean, 'What am I talking about?' The game! U2 was on Monday Night Football last night! U-Fucking-2!!! Yeah, man! I know you love U2! I heard you singing them while you were in the john last week. BONO, DUDE!!! Fucking sweet.

What was the score? I don't know. I hate football.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you making fun of the extraneous entertainment at football games, or U2 fans?

9/27/2006 12:15 PM  
Blogger Skim said...

I'm making fun of your mother.

raovy

9/27/2006 12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm totally gonna headbutt you next time I see you.

9/27/2006 3:07 PM  
Blogger Skim said...

Well then I guess I might as well make fun of your sister too.

kqpvhgyz

9/28/2006 6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for the joke.

9/28/2006 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home