Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Swell

I'm tired.

It's the combination of nonstop schoolwork, 4 hours of sleep and Benadryl. 50 mg. Tomorrow is my first reporting day of the week. Since I stayed up till 4 a.m. filing a story...I just lost my train of thought...

The pills were expired by a couple of months. They haven't done anything to reduce the swelling. What did I eat that was so weird? There was that care package, but I only ate one dried lychee, and that was last night. How long does it take for food allergies to kick in? I think the pills're probably still good, because I keep ending up with my mouth open and my eyes rolled back as I try to stare at the television.

I just remembered where I was going before when I lost my train of thought. I'm sleeping all day tomorrow.

It's obvious that journalism school has improved my writing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha! Happy "care" package...suckas!

9/12/2007 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home