Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Cutesy post


Goddamn I want a hedgehog! Too bad we live in California where it is illegal to own one for some reason.

Although we are strapped for cash and time and thus unable to keep a large pet, I think we could probably handle a smallish one. Like a hedgehog.

Just look at this cute little bastard!

Oh well. I guess when we finally move from this hellish paradise that is Southern California, we can celebrate with all sorts of things: owning contraband pets, taking public transportation, wearing coats.

I know this post is disgustingly cute, and that's usually not my style. I feel like the type of grandmother who wears pink sweatshirts emblazoned with teddy bears holding onto balloons.

Whatever. Just one more picture. Poor little bastard.

3 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

I like how you referred to it as "cute little bastard", kind of like that Seinfeld episode. I've forgotten the details, but one man kept referring to everyone as "...bastard."

8/16/2005 4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's great, you sensitive bastard!

8/16/2005 6:00 PM  
Blogger Skim said...

Ah yes, the marathon-runner episode. If I recall correctly, that episode also had George with the Texas owners, Kramer with the hot tub, and Elaine's wake up service. Few television shows today could ever hope to stack up.

8/17/2005 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home