Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Why I'm glad that I don't drink coffee everyday

Because right now, I'm trying to sit and type, but my body keeps bouncing up and down and I have to take periodic breaks to RUN AROUND OUTSIDE AND FREAK OUT UPTIGHT STUDENTS and it's really kind of fun, and I'm glad that I can have this response after only having a can of Pepsi...well, so maybe I also had that bottle of Coke this morning, but that was, after all, only a small bottle, and I only got it to test out the bottle opener on the bottom of my sandal, and I spilled most of it in the car anyway and I HAVE TO GO RUN AROUND OUTSIDE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'M BACK but I'd really miss it if I got used to having this much caffeine in me, and I just sat there a little more alert instead of neurotic!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

I'm glad i never started drinking coffee

8/19/2005 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home