Friday, February 03, 2006

Well, hell

Things don't look so good for my internship possibilities. All worries of my application being lost in the shuffle, them wanting someone with more experience, and other applications being so much better than mine aside; Shaz sent me this article today about TAL's move to New York.

If they do end up on a 12-month hiatus from radio, then they won't be needing interns, right? Or maybe I could open and file all the angry letters they'll be receiving from miffed Chicagoans.

Damn, I should've mentioned in my application something about helping out once on one of my brother-in-law's shoots. (Forgive his inattentiveness to his blog. It hasn't been updated for a long time due to the horrendous accident. We continue to desperately await face donors.) Then maybe I could've possibly been asked to hold the boom mike while they shoot their episodes. Yeah right, probably need to be in the union for that. Then there's that application.

Guess I'll get to take my surfing classes after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home