Monday, April 10, 2006

Pujols is an unfortunate name

I've kinda been hired by one of my show hosts to sell advertising time for her radio talk show. She made me the generous offer of taking fifty percent of whatever I bring into the coffers. Sounds great, right? I thought so too, but then I learned today that her listenership worldwide is roughly three hundred per week. That's not live either; that's the total number of clicks. What have I gotten myself into?

Any advice? Should I start a grassroots campaign to up listenership, or should I just cut and run?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is the show about and when is it on (sunday still?)?

4/11/2006 7:12 AM  
Blogger Skim said...

It's about authoring an publishing books. It's on Wednesdays.

4/11/2006 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home