Thursday, March 23, 2006

Sometimes it's better not to know...

Somebody informed me that my blog is the top result when you type in the phrase "Rebecca Jarvis in pain".

Go ahead, try it out. It's grand.
Google Result

Actually, that "somebody" was site meter, which I added to my blog, and which has fueled my blog-obsession. Somebody in Malaysia Googled R.J.I.P. and came across the Meatsweats. So, Rebecca Jarvis be warned: Somebody in Malaysia wants you dead. Or he wants to do unspeakable things to himself while viewing you in agony. I don't know...Oh God...I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!

This could actually be a little fun though. Lessee who else we can draw in to my boring little web? Who can I dupe into reading my daily drivel instead of getting their jollies?

REBECCA JARVIS BAKING COOKIES LIKE A NAUGHTY VOODOO PRIEST
REBECCA JARVIS TAP DANCING SKILLFULLY FOR CROWD OF CLOWNS


Bring it on, you sickos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home