Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Sneak sneak sneak


Until we actually go out and get a digital camera, I'm going to have to steal pictures of us from friends. This one's a keeper -------------->

I stole it from Frank's blog. I've always liked his nifty photo-popup thing. I like it even more now that it labels everyone who pops up as Dylan & Frank.

Dylan and I have a lot in common: we're both short, disarmingly cute, Asian males. The person seated next to me is even easier to explain: she looks like a Frank.

Six years is a good run.

3 Comments:

Blogger Frank said...

definitely looks like a frank. i have a jeans jacket too.

4/11/2006 11:31 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Great picture.

4/12/2006 5:13 AM  
Blogger Skim said...

and now Frank's changed his blog, so my post doesn't make sense anymore

4/14/2006 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home