Friday, February 24, 2006

The real reason I haven't switched over to Gmail

Does anyone else have a crush on this lady?


Every time her picture pops up as I log into Yahoo, my heart flutters and I linger an extra second before clicking "Sign In". Even if there's nothing but spam in my mailbox, I still feel as though it's been a great email session.

I don't mind sharing the obsession either. Try clicking this link. Maybe she'll grace you with her presence, and you can feel special for the rest of the day. Or maybe you'll get the ugly hippie. Who knows? It's an adventure!

Here's the other picture of her:


Ah, life...

5 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

Duuuuude.... i got a crazy guy pinching his cheeks until his lower eyelid separtes from his eyeball.

2/24/2006 1:00 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

I got the crazy lady with her tounge hanging out KISS syle.

2/24/2006 4:34 PM  
Blogger RJW said...

i got nothing, a scottrade ad after i logged in, but nothing else. now i'm going to feel unspecial the whole weekend

2/24/2006 7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's obviously some kind of whore-monster.

I hate her.

You're grounded.

3/01/2006 2:06 PM  
Blogger Skim said...

This damn photo contest is keeping me from her. Good thing I posted these pictures just in time.

3/02/2006 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home