Friday, February 24, 2006

Goodbye Frazz

What's up, Frazz?! You know, I was really feelin' you last week when you said this:


Yeah, I agree. The NBC olympic coverage has irredeemably tainted the wonder which is the olympics -- especially with their obsession over things like figure skating, gymnastics, track, and basketball. I thought maybe we were finally moving into a good solid relationship. You'd say funny things, and I would chuckle to myself over breakfast. Maybe I'd even read you aloud to the missus. I wouldn't do Caulfield in a black voice, though. It'd sound racist, and besides, no one's actually anything other than white in the Frazz universe. But then...then, you went and did this:


Are you cutting Bill Watterson some fat royalty checks, or do you believe this is public domain? The old conversation between a short kid and his lanky friend aboard a doomed toboggan gag, eh? We all know you stole Watterson's character designs, but now you're stealing his content as well? Is this supposed to be an homage? If so, we get it. After all, your entire strip is one. You can stop now.

I've given you fair warning. Now, I fear it is time for us to part ways. You go on and keep plagiarizing, and I'll find someone to replace you. Don't feel too bad about this -- you're not the only one I'm kicking to the curb:


What the hell is this shit?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home