Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Belated

I missed my blog birthday. You did too. Oh well. I guess plenty of things have changed in a year, but not in any major life-affirming way. I no longer work for the Princeton Review (but try telling that to those pushy bastards!), but I'm still not getting paid to do what I really want. In fact, I'm trying to line up another unpaid internship... I'm pretty sure I post a lot less than I did at the beginning, but no big loss there.

How about some blog stats?

122 posts (including this one)
Averaging one post every 3.3 days
Most prolific blogging month: April 2005, with 17 posts
Laziest blogging month (not including this one): November 2005, with 5 posts
Most comments on a post: 13 on 7/19/05

For my meatsweats birthday, I'm going to put up a site meter, just like Rj did. Because I'm not as narcissistic as I wanna be.

2 Comments:

Blogger curious m said...

Happy Blorfday, you narcissistic bastard.

3/14/2006 4:46 PM  
Blogger Skim said...

Belated, bitch.

3/14/2006 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home