Thursday, March 02, 2006

Lazy post

First off, this old Onion article is eerily appropriate to our apartment situation:
Couple Upstairs Going At It Again
Added 3/3/06 - our neighbors were at it again at 5:30 this morning.


Next, some foreign-language Peanuts cartoons that I got off the Peanuts website:

German

I just like how it looks in German.

Portuguese

For this strip, I've included the English translation.


Clearly, the Portuguese thought it was funnier just to have Snoopy swear. I now believe the Portuguese are among the funniest people on the planet.


Finally, some rather wonderful snippets from Overheard in New York.

Chick on cell: It's a long story involving a lot of urine, but the gist of it is, we can't use that refrigerator ever again.


and...

Chick: I'd do you.
Kevin Smith: No, you wouldn't. Not even if you were stoned and drunk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home